The safety and wellbeing of our children, carers and staff is of the upmost importance to us. Please be assured that we are following all current government guidance to keep you safe on your fostering journey.
- A telephone risk assessment will be carried out with all applicants before a home visit is arranged.
- Home visits will only be conducted if applicants are in agreement. If you would prefer not to have a home visit at the moment, we will discuss your enquiry by telephone initially and if appropriate a home visit will be arranged for a future date you feel comfortable with.
- If a home visit is carried out, the worker will ensure that neither themselves or the applicant are showing symptoms of Covid-19 and social distancing measures will be discussed and implemented.
- Masks will always be worn during home visits.
- All training for new and current foster carers is currently being carried out online with face to face training being re-introduced at a date when it is deemed to do so.